Sunday, March 14, 2010

Booty Pop: Once you pop you just can't stop!




It's about time girls who were born with big ba dunk a dunks got the satisfaction of knowing that there are girls out there who are wearing prosthetic bums just so they can look like their curvier counterparts.

This Booty Pop idea is just ridiculous, as well as somewhat intriguing, imagine the possibilities of a Bootylicious woman wearing a Booty pop....Extreme Booty!

This product, like many, is used in order to make the opposite sex wanna get all up on it! But how do you explain what your wearing when the addition of the bun bum leads you to the boudoir???? "Excuse me I have to go remove my cheeks" or "Pardon me I have to remove my junk in da trunk! " "I gotta pop my booty off" and so on.

I mean fine I'm not super surprised, in a world where people have fake noses, breasts, nails, hair, eyes, skin colour, teeth, abs, foreskin etc., it seems only likely that a fake booty would be inevitable. But take it from one naturally blessed Booty Pop girl... when any booty lovin songs come on at the bar....(Thong song, I like big buttts, Bootylicious) Ill be lookin for those girls Who's Jelly is just some nude underwear with plastic balloons....and Ill be challenging you to a booty shaking contest! S0 if you gonna rock the Booty Pop, you best be able to POP that Booty Bitch!

Get yours here: http://www.bootypoppanties.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment